The Menopause Program
Women have a completely different hormonal metabolism compared to men. As women age, the metabolism varies substantially from how it functioned in their younger years. This program helps you understand not only how the aging female metabolism is different, but also how it must be managed differently to optimize fat loss.
The female hormones estrogen and progesterone have a major impact on keeping women lean, healthy and fit. During the menopausal transition these hormones go through dramatic fluctuations before finally dropping to low levels. This comes along with gains in weight and a dramatic shift in fat storage to the middle of the body.
In response to these changes, most women turn to the standard diet advice of eat less, and exercise more. This is the exact wrong approach and often makes the situation worse. This is because the female physiology is exquisitely sensitive to stress during menopause, and it registers the typical approach to dieting as a stress.
This program teaches you everything you need to know about the menopausal metabolism and how to regain the hourglass shape of your youth.
In this program you will learn:
- The normal female menstrual cycle and how it impacts weight gain and weight loss
- The stages of this transition from peri-menopause, to menopause to post-menopause
- The unique hormonal state of menopause that causes fat gain around the belly and how to stop it
- Why the standard dieting and exercise practices of eating less and exercising more make the situation worse
- How to eat and exercise in a way that works with rather than against the menopausal metabolism.
- The Metabolic Effect Menopause Manual. All the information on beating menopausal weight gain in one compact written guide.
An in-depth diet system complete with sample meal plan, food list and the ME cookbook.
- Complete workout schedule including the ME digital workout
- Over 20 educational videos. A complete education around the most distressing symptoms associated with menopause including hot flashes, sleep disorders and mood changes.
- Learn everything you wanted to know about the lab testing that is most important for the aging metabolism
- One of the most complete guides on hormone replacement therapy on the market. How it works, HRT options and the education on it effects for fat loss.
- Most importantly, Metabolic Effect's signature Diet Detective protocol so you can discover exactly what is required to understand your metabolism and lose the weight for good.
- You even get a little bit of info on testosterone to deal with male andropause.